Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:34:37 +0530
From: pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com
To: wikimedia-in-...@lists.wikimedia.org; wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-in-mum] Wikipedia 10th year celebrations

hi,

Wikipedia now has a brand new page for its 10th anniversary celebrations:

You'll have to create a login to access the wiki.
I have posted a note on the Wikiproject Mumbai today pointing to both Wikimedia
X anniversary celebration as well as the Wikimedia Mumbai mailing list.

warm regards,PradeepUser:Prad2609