The whois and TraceRoute lookup leads to a protected Domain service, with a
server located in LA with 49 other domains currently being hosted on it.

http://whois.domaintools.com/indiawikipedia.com

There is some relevant information included but I doubt there would be
enough for a Cease and Desist.

>From the historic thumbnails, whoever it is, seems to be trying different
templates, there's barely any relevant content. "Represent India" is
included as a meta description.

http://www.domaintools.com/historic-thumbnails/indiawikipedia.com

Regards

Salmaan