Kiruba,

A friend who is at the INK conference in Lavasa sent me this scan of your business card; a card that you handed out yesterday.

Can you please explain to all of us why it says you are a "Director of Wikimedia India" when as you perfectly well know - and has been publicly documented - you have had nothing to do with the chapter formation in India for over a year? As you know, you were asked to leave the founding group because of your promotion of yourself as a Director of a non-existent entity; as you also know, Wikipedians in India were/are extremely annoyed by your false representation.

I'm going to send out a short and clear message to WikimediaIndia-l on the subject of your association with us. Meanwhile, please understand that this is absolutely ridiculous - you are wasting our time, and have done so repeatedly in the past.

Achal