Kiruba,

I'd like to suggest that you systematically and sincerely go through all
such online and offline references and undo/amend them so that this is
inaccuracy is not repeated time and again.

The same issue has already come up many times this year - dealing with,
monitoring or policing this is truly not a good use of anyone's time or
energy in the wikipedia communities, the India chapter, or at the Foundation
level.

It would be most productive if you could do a rigorous and thorough clean up
at your end and this matter could be closed once and for all.

Bishakha