Just a reminder for the first Kolkata Wikimeetup TMRW at 2:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Kolkata/Kolkata1

Me & Shiju will be also attending. Please feel free to come and say Hai if
you are attending the Kolkata meetup tmrw. :)

Fingers crossed for the first Kolkata Wikimeetup ...

Regards
Tinu Chefrian