I welcome the creation of this new list. I hope this will be effective
in creating a thriving Wikipedian community in West Bengal.

If you guys need any help with publicity campaign materials, Belayet
and I will be happy to share our Bengali language writeups, tutorials,
documents, etc. we have used for campaigns in Bangladesh.

--

Ragib