In-line :-

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:06, Shiju Alex <shijualexonl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you checked this issue with the active users of Hindi wikipedia or
> other wikis that use Devanagri script? And are you able to reproduce this
> issue in another system?

Nope.

> Google chrome is displaying Devanagri without any issues in my system
> (WindowsXP SP2 + Google chrome 8.0).

Cool.

> The problem might be there only in your friend's system.  Try this solution:
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/int_pr_install_complex_languages.mspx?mfr=true

Didn't I say we did that, anyways we did that as well and restarted
the system, then put the fonts and tried everything else. Perhaps
updating/upgrading the USP.dll to version 1.6 might do some good,
don't know though where to get one which would be good for XPSP2.

Oh well,

> Shiju

<snipped for brevity>

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17