In-line :-

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 20:11, Pradeep Mohandas
<pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snipped for brevity>

> hi Shirish,

hi Pradeep,

> The above page is opening for me without it prompting for a password. This
> is the direct link to the pdf
> file: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Wikimedia_India_Community_Newsletter_2010_September.pdf

I used that download link couple of times. The issue was at my end.
For some reason the download was cutting of some bytes and my pdf
reader was not getting it that this file is corrupted. Tried some
other utilities and came to know that its a download issue, took some
other tools, got a good download, reading it as we speak. Now have to
report the bugs :P

What they say, thanx for all the fish and chips (insert pav bhaji
where fish is - Veg )

> warm regards,
> Pradeep

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17