Hi all,

I suppose Wikipedia stall at FOSS.IN was a great start in reaching out to
FOSS / Student community in India.We must attempt to be present in a
stall at all such similar events which give space for us. I have got a
confirmation from Carte Blanche[1] for a stall and working with Wikipedians
in Chennai for manning the stall on Feb 6. There is also a fossmeet at NIT
Calicut[2] happening around the same time. Any Kerala / Malayalam
wikipedians willing to take it up? We must also keep a watch on huge
technical events at prominent colleges where we would be getting students
from the particular region and having a stall there would give a reach to
about 500-1000 Students(and/or general public).

[1] http://cb.csmit.org/
[2] http://fossmeet.in/2011/

Regards
Srikanth.L