I am surprised that no Wikimedia volunteer from Hyderabad has taken notice
or objected to this.

Similarly, as I had mentioned to Steven on his WP10 user talk page, the
Bhopal event is being organized by a user who is faking his credentials to
gain mileage out of the Wikimedia Movement's good name.

More information available here:
http://ten.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bhopal&oldid=11100
http://ten.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Steven_(WMF)&oldid=11816#Bhopal
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Arbitrarily0&oldid=407306292#User:Karan.102