Okay, I'm just going to be bold and delete the Hyderabad and Bhopal pages, and
explain to these folks that we're only here to support volunteer-led events,
not corporate ones et cetera.

If any Wikimedians from either of those cities want to put something up, go for
it though.

Thanks for the quick response.