Thanks a lot for your help, Swapnil.  You have been a great help.

Swapnil had contacted me to volunteer his time three days ago and has
been very helpful with the design of the banners even though he hasn't
been directly involved with the movement in the past.

On the behalf of the Wikimedia community, I would like to extend
gratitude and a sincere thanks for all your help. :)

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Bhati

00 91 9328712208
Skype: anirudhsbh