In-line :-

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 00:34, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

> Lets not forget its IBN, the people who thought Wikipedia and Wikileaks are
> same. Probably we need to organise a serious media - tutoring session going
> forward.

I would say the article is half-half. Frankly speaking, apart from
Bhishaka and Alolita I didn't know if there are more Indians
associated with Wikimedia . If I didn't know and wanted to connect
with them, there are no contact details nor a way to connect with
them. Of the 6 people figured, only where one person, Mr. Neil
Kangdalgoankar  he is based in San Francisco is known, for others no
information in that regard.

And they call us bloggers, yellow-journalists :P

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल