Hi all,
       Just came sometime back from the WP10 Celebrations. Last 2-3
days were hectic a bit to say the least.

I would be putting a detailed report both on my blog as well as link
it here or put some snippets here. Although what would entice me or
make this exercise really worthwhile is if and when Barry puts up the
photographs he took of the little children with their nice,
non-corrupted, non-cynical ideas of what wikipedia is.

Greetings from Pune :)

/me out
--
          Regards,