Hello Everyone:

Just wanted to send an update of the next steps that are needed to get
the Chapter operational.

1. We have applied for certified copy of the Kannada version and it is
expected by this weekend.
2. We then need to get a notarized English translation and that should
be available soon.
3. We then need a PAN number before we can set up a bank account
because the bank will ask for PAN. So we will have to apply for PAN
soon after we get English version and this should normally  take 2
weeks after applying. Further we need a TAN and will apply for this
with PAN.
4. We can then open a bank account and start accepting membership.

Sorry that this is all taking so long but we do hope to be up and
running very soon - please do bear with us till then.

Best,

Gautam