Its not just about stubs.

We have users in Tamil Wikipedia who bulk upload 100s of complete articles
they wrote offline with just one edit per article. One great article can be
uploaded in one click and one mediocre article can have 100s of edits.

According to

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikipedias

*"Depths above 300 for
Wikipedias<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikipedias#Notes>below
100 000 articles have been automatically dismissed as irrelevant."
*
When we focus on number of articles, some end up creating useless stubs. The
same should not happen when we focus on edit counts.

Ravi

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:18 AM, CherianTinu Abraham <tinucher...@gmail.com