On Thursday 27 January 2011 06:14 PM, CherianTinu Abraham wrote:
Hey, nobody said Malayalam Wikipedia or any other Wikipedia is irrelevant. :P
;-) I am sure that Shiju shared the news for encouraging all Indian language wikimedians.

But when I saw that *bold* text *"Depths above 300 for Wikipedias <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikipedias#Notes> below 100 000 articles have been automatically dismissed as irrelevant", *I felt that somebody shouting at Malayalam Wikipedia that "your wikipedia is irrelevent, don't share this kind of news".

On Thursday 27 January 2011 06:33 PM, BalaSundaraRaman wrote:

You've shown how much insight we can glean by provoking Malayalam Wiki friends. ;) We all got a great inside view of the different aspects of participation in one of the finest Indian wikis.

Unfortunately I cannot find any fun there. And provoking is not an option in collaboration. You could have just ask. Actually there are no special divine activities at ml.wp :)

> So if anybody believes that Malayalam Wikipedia is irrelevant, I welcome them to there to check its irrelevancy and contribute their home
> wikii until it become irrelevant like Malayalam Wikipedia. :)

I don't think anyone doubted that.
me too :)