Hi Praveen,

> Unfortunately I cannot find any fun there. And provoking is not an     option
>in
>
> collaboration. You could have just ask.

I do agree. I was only referring to the incidental fallout of you getting
provoked.
I wouldn't support intentionally provoking anyone for that matter.
And, I'm sure nobody else had such an intention as well.
I'm sorry if you're offended.

- Sundar

;-) I am sure that Shiju shared the news for encouraging all Indian
language

wikimedians.

But when I saw that bold text "Depths above 300 for Wikipedias below
100 000 articles have been automatically dismissed as irrelevant", I felt that
somebody shouting at Malayalam Wikipedia that "your     wikipedia is
irrelevent,

don't share this kind of news".

On Thursday 27 January 2011 06:33 PM, BalaSundaraRaman wrote:

You've shown how much insight we can glean by         provoking Malayalam Wiki
friends. ;)
>We all got a great inside view of the different aspects of
>participation
>
>in one of the finest Indian wikis.

Unfortunately I cannot find any fun there. And provoking is not an     option
in

collaboration. You could have just ask. Actually there are     no special
divine

activities at ml.wp :)

> So if anybody believes that Malayalam         Wikipedia is irrelevant, I
>welcome them to there to check its         irrelevancy and contribute their
>home
>

>> wikii until it become irrelevant like Malayalam Wikipedia.         :)
>
>I don't think anyone doubted that.

me too :)