The question is not English Wikipedia or Indic language Wikipedias. This
list is primarily for discussions related to *anything* related to Wikimedia
projects in India, Indic language Wikipedias, chapter , Wikipedia related
news in India , Wikimedians from & in India etc

Something on the lines of "*Discussion list on Wikimedia projects in and
about India*"
or " *Wikimedia India discussion list " *may be more generic and suitable,
IMHO

Regards
Tinu Cherian