Tinu,

That would work, but depends upon how you wish to move (completely managed
Vs just availing space and bandwidth, but server managed by chapter) to the
foundation servers.  if chapter staff is going manage the installation (and
not foundation), someone still needs to set it up correctly.

Regards,
Jyothis.

http://www.Jyothis.net

http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis
I am the first customer of http://www.netdotnet.com

woods are lovely dark and deep,
but i have promises to keep and
miles to go before i sleep and
lines to go before I press sleep

completion date = (start date + ((estimated effort x 3.1415926) / resources)
+ ((total coffee breaks x 0.25) / 24)) + Effort in meetings