Barry,

First impressions, the tool has great potential.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 6:09 AM, Barry Newstead <bnewst...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> We just had a demo of an interesting SMS application called
> txtweb<http://www.txtweb.com/>.
> It is a beta platform that allows content developers to publish their
> content using an apps model.  It was developed by some engineers at Intuit
> as a side project a few months back.

 Just test drove the tool on my Nokia phone and here are some quick
feedback:

Easy to use
Hyper link lookup with reply is useful.
Indic support is missing though phone does.
Has potential to support FA, DYK, In the news, On this day features.

> It would be great if folks tried out the service and provided feedback to
> us (and we'll pass it on). I've set up a page on Strategy Wiki for people to
> add comments: http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Txtweb_feedback

Have detailed more suggestions in detail in the strategy page.

regards
Arun