That is perfecting fine, IMHO.
[[WP:MBL25]] was a regular meetup in Bangalore , [[WP:MBL26]] was our
Wikpedia Ten celeb, [[WP:MBL27]] is our upcoming regular Wiki-meetup.
Having said that, these numbering of events is just for documentation and
tracking of events and nothing more.

Regards
Tinu Cherian

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Pradeep Mohandas <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com