Ahh, wasn't the chapter registered less than a month ago Tinu? I don't know
more than half the people from the chapter but I think you're being
awfully presumptuous in claiming that "the executive members keep electing
each other". I thought this was the founding group, the registered entity
has been around for less than a month, right or did I miss something?

Regards

Salmaan
User:Theo10011