On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:17 PM, BalaSundaraRaman <sundarbe...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Gerard,
>
> It'll be good if someone who can read both Kannada and Devanagari scripts
> can do this. I'm not proficient with Kannada script. Will give it a shot if
> nobody else volunteers for this.
>
> Santhosh,
>
> Thanks for the pointers.

Sundar,

There is already a research team from Konkani Association, Mangalore working
on this. I hear that Infosys has also donated some resources to work on
this. I've been working closely with Konkani association, Mangalore. Much of
the discussion that happened in Mangalore meetup was centered around the
multiple scripts issue. I suggest that you join the initiative.

Let me know, I can add you to the loop.
--
Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig