>  *Aniruth said: *
>>>

> At this point of time, *we don't feel the need for having more list
> administrators*, however list subscribers who are interested in keeping a
> check on the spam filter as moderators can write an email to either list
> admins.

This type of reply is not expected from a moderator, even after keeping one
member's mail under moderation for more than 3 days because of the busy
schedule of the moderators. Since current moderators are very busy, I assume
already few community members offered their help to support them.  Also
since this is not a Wikimedia India Chapter specific mailing list it is not
good to have  both the moderators from the EC.

 *Theo1011 said*

 I have been a subscriber to this list for a while now, the registration
> happened a month ago and they've already been accused of miscommunication,
> chair-shifting and so on.

In case you are not a subscriber during 2010 March, read this mail thread.
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2010-March/000474.html
So the issue not new.

Shiju