Jyotis,

(This is my personal view.)

I concur with the broad idea behind points 3-7 though specifics need to be
worked out to suit the legal entity that the chapter is.
In fact, some of these have been addressed in the MoA, I think.
However, what is the additional role that you envisage for the administrative
council given that a general body of members exists?
Also, I suggest that a separate page be opened in wikimedia.in wiki to discuss
this.

- Sundar