On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 21:49, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,

Hoi (guess it means hi :) ),

> When you are new to a Wikimedia project, you have to log in for a first time
> and accept cookies for that site. When you do, the user you just created
> will be included into your SUL profile. When it did not, you can add a new
> profile manually into your SUL profile. When your new profile is included,
> you will benefit from not having to log in when you move to another wiki.

What's SUL (the UL part would be perhaps Unified Login what does the S
stand for ?)

I tried again but was not able to log in, apparently I have another
password in Hindi. While I don't recall putting another one in but
still go through the motions.

This raises another question, can people have different passwords
(while having the same username) in all the wikimedia sites ?

From both an admin perspective as well as an editor perspective its a hassle .

comments, thoughts please........

> Thanks,
>      GerardM

<snipped>
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17