On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Santhosh Thottingal
<santhosh.thottin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just wanted to give an early preview of this software library through
> an online interface : http://silpa.smc.org.in/Render
> You can try with a Wikipedia page in your language and verify the generated
> PDF.
> You can also access this using this URL
> http://silpa.smc.org.in/Render?wiki=http://ta.wikipedia.org/wiki/இலங்கை
> (replace that wiki URL with other page addresses too - any Ianguage -
> not limited to Indian languages)

Nice work Santhosh ! Can I request that you provide a way for users to
email their feedback to the developers using some template ? This
would allow you to obtain some test-cases/test-pages which can be used
in further releases to check for regressions.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>