   - some languages are included
   - Shiju Alex is coordinating this effort
   - Junaid PV is developing the code
   - You are needed to localise this software at translatewiki.net

As I know it, this is the first software contribution coming from the Indian
communities and, I could not be more pleased with it. Please help by helping
yourself and yes, we would like to see more Indian MediaWiki developers :)
Thanks,
       GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2011/02/easy-usability-win-for-wikipedia.html
http://shijualex.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/typing-solution-integrated-to-sanskrit-wikipedia/