On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Anivar Aravind
<anivar.arav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Discussion here was not only about Input methods. It is about
> Encoding , Rendering & Fonts, which is the underlying technology which
> enable input methods to work
>
> Also just a friendly request to understand thread first before
> knee-jerking with what you know

The discussion started off with Unicode (Gautam was the OP if I recall
correctly). And, then of course it has progressed into a discussion
about the various pieces that are complex or, are work-in-progress
towards a solution. Sometimes it isn't easy for everyone to see where
it is going. Doesn't necessarily mean that we cannot be excellent to
each other.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>