Sanskrit Bharathi volunteers were generally keen on our Sanskrit Wikipedia.
Arunram and others have conducted Wiki academies for them. Probably good
idea to take them more into confidence with our movement.

While Kerala & TN governments have chosen to go with the Wikipedia, it is
sad that Karnataka government is always trying to reinvent the wheel.  May
be we are not reaching out with them properly.

It may be a good idea to set up a Chapter task force for government liaisons
and policy making, which includes those folks who have done these kind of
stuff successfully more than those who have contacts.

Regards
Tinu Cherian