1. Till the Britsh Raj, Brahmins kept a large part of Indian society out of
bounds from knowledge which was in Sanskrit. They had provisions to pour molten
lead into the ears of non-brahmins (including all women) who even heard a word
of sanskrit. knowledge contained in that language is now available in English
and Sanskrit only symbolises tyranny. Do we need Wikipedia in Sanskrit with the
support of govt funding?

2. Why cannt we have a wikepedia in Pali as well, the language which was used
by Budha and which can give us an alternate view on life to that of vedic view?