Dear Ashwin,

Here is some good material by Abhay Natu from MR wiki.

This presentation was dome at the CMDA IT expo in Pune about 3 months back.

http://www.cmdapune.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68:it-expo-2010&catid=3:events&Itemid=53

-Sudhanwa

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Ashwin Baindur
<ashwin.bain...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hisham Mundol wrote ,,,,
> "I am particularly struck by your point on not having an easy-to-source
> and effective-to-use wikipedia/wikimedia introduction.  I'd like to
> volunteer to help put something together.
>
> Can I request whoever has a deck ready to email me a copy of that and
> I'll try to create a deck that can be shared.  ...because of file sizes,
> if it's easier, could you email it to me on hmun...@wikimedia.org."
> Hi Hisham,
> Thanks for the thumbs up you gave!
> I have since improved the presentation that I used. It is now available here
> for public download in odf format.
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5RELnW2V0kFMjhkNTU0ODgtYjExNi00YjBmLTk3ZTYtMTY3ZTQzNTk2M2Yw&hl=en
> It is partly based partly on a presentation by Sounthar Rajan A and a couple
> of points taken from one by Tinu Cherian and a lot of the work is mine.
> Credits from images - three from Commons (Wikipedian youth, banner & thank
> you), (links given in notes view). Library rack image taken from Sounthar
> Rajan's presentation - license unknown but assume its a free one. All logos
> and screenshots from the projects.
> You can develop this one further! In the present state, its satisfactory for
> use by anyone as a rough and ready presentation to use!
> Warm regards,
>
> Ashwin Baindur

www.projects4students.com