I think stub articles are not a bad idea if they contain small information
bcoz atleast they contain some infomation, every article starts from a small
version, and also if anybody interested in reading a article in hindi he may
also come through it by en wiki inter links or Now a days many internet
users know to write in Devanagari because Google provide such kind of
facility.