Hello,

I found this post by Ray Saintonge, and I could not agree more: "WP
has become to concerned with compliance and copyright paranoia. People
who have no personal experience with law are afraid of it. Anything
which in their naïve minds even comes close to being illegal carries
the immediate risk of being swiftly put into jail for a very long
time. Probability is too uncertain for them. Most "law-abiding" people
are not willing to push the legal envelope to discover the limits of
the law; it's easier to misinterpret to one's own disadvantage.
Corporate interests have no such scruples. Too many WP admins are
overly willing to impose their ignorance out of an oversensitive
concern for the project's safety. Some open access purists are a
danger to themselves."

Yann