Getting sick of this popular "urban legand". Why dont we run a site notice
banner for "atleast India" alone for 2 months. """ Please Note :- Wikipedia
and Wikileaks are 2 different things""" and link to a detailed note. This
actually ought to be done on all regions, but when I last checked there was
a hue and cry against using site notice for anything at all(including
fundraisers). I think its important for Wikipedia to educate people it got
nothing to do with Wikileaks and more so in a country like India where
already awareness is low.

Regards,
Srikanth L