Thank you, Subhashish and everyone else involved.  I know you all have put in
considerable efforts.  It's inspiring to note that 30-35 people attended your
workshop.  That's pretty impressive!  It's great to see that you folks have set
in motion ongoing outreach and content contribution activities - beyond the the
workshop day.

It'll be really interesting and useful to see how those who attended this
session are getting along.  If I could request you to share an update every
once in a while, I think it'll tell a fascinating tale.

All the very best to all those in the Odia Wikipedia community.

Hisham Mundol
India Programs - Wikimedia Foundation

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_-_India_Programs
skype: hisham.wikimedia