Hoi,
While it seems nice that something is localised somewhere, it is the lack of
a common infrastructure that makes the Toolserver in many respects quite
awful. In many respects Toolserver tools do not survive one of the open
smell tests; is it possible to see the code and is it possible to submit a
patch and get it implemented.

For many of the Toolserver tools there is no shared repository. Effectively
this denies the possibility of best practices. The relevance of the new
Toolserver internationalisation is that any tool worth its salt is welcome
and with an almost daily update of localisations its use will be improved.

Srikanth, it is not even clear from your message what the X! edit counter
is, why we should care. I am quite happy to blog about it once best
practices are established.
Thanks,
      GerardM