Photos of the Bangalore Meetup 32 can be found at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Bangalore_Meetup_April2011

So glad to see more people are taking leadership of hosting these meetup/
workshop events. Good job Subha Pa !

Having said that , we need more Subhashishs in Bangalore and other places
too. Do remember these initiatives are all volunteer/community driven and
risk fade out if more people doesn't join and actively collaborate.

Regards
Tinu Cherian