Hey Subhashish

I wanted to acknowledge and appreciate your efforts in organising and
documenting  this meeting.  It sounds like a very informative and engaging
meetup.

Thank  you and and thanks too to everyone else who participated.

Hisham Mundol
India Programs - Wikimedia Foundation

India Programs
skype: hisham.wikimedia