Achal,
          I would like to steal your youngest Wikipedian tag from Srikanth
(rsrikanth05) to this kid (Bvajresh) whom we met in Trichy :)
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Trichy_Wikimeetup1_2060.jpg
He has been editing for more than 2 years , he claims...He edits mostly
anonymously though..

An admin from Malayalam Wikipedia, Abhishek_Jacob is also a school student.

Nothing to undermine your huge efforts, Srikanth .. You have been always one
of the most energetic young Wikipedians, we all know :)
Keep up the good work.

Regards
Tinu Cherian