Hi Folks

It's probably slightly ill-adivised to use the word "cheat-sheet" in connection
with a campus activity - but this comes dangerously close to that!  :-)

I've received a bunch of queries regarding Fellowships (and Campus Ambassadors)
for the upcoming Pune pilot of the Campus Program.  The document Fellowships
Proposal Template outlines the Fellowships that are required for this pilot.  I
thought I would make it easier for those who wish to apply for Fellowships by
making this document in the format that you can use for a Fellowship Proposal.

Some additional context and the process is outlined in Fellowships.  You could
write "Design, Implement, Manage & Monitor Campus Program Pilot in Pune, India"
in the "Create Proposal" option at the bottom of the Fellowships page.  You can
then cut and replace the proposal from my document.  I have left comments in my
document to additional material that you can (and ought to) add.  It's really
important that your individuality and thinking comes through in your proposal
so please do amend at will while you are submitting your proposal.  If you're
interested, please do submit proposals as early as you can because the
timelines are short for the pilot.

Please do share this email with whoever else you think might be interested but
are not on this mailing list.

As always, feel free to reach out to me if you need any help/clarifications.

Many thanks.

Hisham Mundol
Wikimedia Foundation India Programs
skype: hisham.wikimedia