Some of my friends are involved in Designing & Training  a FOSS
elective in COEP , Pune
http://www.fosscommunity.in/wiki/Pune/COEP/FOSS_Devel_Elective

May be we can use those networks for popularizing Campus Ambassadors
programme through students in such networks to invite more quality
applications

Anivar

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 6:57 PM, Hisham Mundol <hmun...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks
> It's probably slightly ill-adivised to use the word "cheat-sheet" in
> connection with a campus activity - but this comes dangerously close to
> that!  :-)
> I've received a bunch of queries regarding Fellowships (and Campus
> Ambassadors) for the upcoming Pune pilot of the Campus Program.  The
> document Fellowships Proposal Template outlines the Fellowships that are
> required for this pilot.  I thought I would make it easier for those who
> wish to apply for Fellowships by making this document in the format that you
> can use for a Fellowship Proposal.
> Some additional context and the process is outlined in Fellowships.  You
> could write "Design, Implement, Manage & Monitor Campus Program Pilot in
> Pune, India" in the "Create Proposal" option at the bottom of the
> Fellowships page.  You can then cut and replace the proposal from my
> document.  I have left comments in my document to additional material that
> you can (and ought to) add.  It's really important that your individuality
> and thinking comes through in your proposal so please do amend at will while
> you are submitting your proposal.  If you're interested, please do submit
> proposals as early as you can because the timelines are short for the pilot.
> Please do share this email with whoever else you think might be interested
> but are not on this mailing list.
> As always, feel free to reach out to me if you need any help/clarifications.
> Many thanks.
> Hisham Mundol
>
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> India Programs
>
> skype: hisham.wikimedia
> gtalk: hmun...@wikimedia.org
> twitter: @mundol

"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and
'nonnumerical' algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from
other kinds of precise information." - Donald Knuth