Thanks much Yuvi. Great work. Looking forward for more hacks. I would post
about this in Wikitech list and ask for suggestions / using the extension
across Indic / non latin wikimedia projects. Probably we can rename as
TidyURL since its not really short and short is not we care about,tidy is
important(its a nice to have). Some more support for using the extension on
all projects will do good in seeing this in real :)

Regardis
Srikanth.L
http://srik.me