ongratulations and wish you all the best for the event. Just, a quick
update. Susant Patnaik, a young innovator, awarded by former president of
India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, TEDx Speaker and recently secelcted fror a
NASA event, hailing from the Temple City of Bhubaneswar is going to speak
about opensource and Wikipedia movement in betwen the first and 2nd session,
so, please update the same in the event page.

Secondly, please try to webcast the event so that some of the interested
people like me can view it remotely. And I would love Mr. Hisham Mundol to
share some of his valuable time and ideas with the audience after the
editing session is over.

Tomorrow Odia Wiki community is going to inaugurate the Tutorial for "How to
Edit Odia Wikipedia" in Odia with callouts for further help. This is the
first version of the tutorial which will also feature voice over describing
the commands. I am uploading and updating you all by this evening.

Once again wish you all the best again for all your noble effort.