Hi all,

By geo tagging the articles we can use wikiminiatlas. Check the article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_volcanoes_in_Canada by clicking on the
any globe

Some of the indic wiki are not enabled with wikiminiatlas.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiMiniAtlas

Following wiki has enabled wikiminiatlas :-  Marathi,Malayalam,Tamil,Odhisa

Following wiki has not enabled :- Hindi,Bengali

How to enable WikiMiniAtlas on a wiki ?
<snip copied from http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiMiniAtlas >
I am from *xx*.wikipedia.org and would like to enable the WikiMiniAtlas on
our project!Great, this is easy and should work out of the box, just add
code to include
MediaWiki:Wikiminiatlas.js<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Wikiminiatlas.js>in
your local
*MediaWiki:Common.js* file. Please do not copy the whole javascript code to
your project as you will not get automatic updates, and the interaction
protocol between the client javascript and the server may change any time.If
you'd like clickable links in your project language on the map your project
should have an active geocoding effort going on and must be supported by
Wikipedia-World<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProjekt_Georeferenzierung/Wikipedia-World/en>
. </snip>

Thanks,
Naveen Francis

On 26 April 2011 11:47, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <rsrikant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Subhashish,
> You're most welcome.
> Do bookmark the page, it is hard to find.: )
> Or use the short code. http://bit.ly/GeoLocWiki
> ---Regards,
>
> On 26 April 2011 00:08, Subhashish Panigrahi <psubhash...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Amazing Tool, I tried to upload and find the approximate location as the
>> exact was not known to me. But this is really healpful. Thanks Srikanth
>> again. :)

> ME.
> Wear a Lungi, Support the Movement
>  My infrastructure invasion... plus other images
> too.. on Wikimedia Commons. http://bit.ly/d50SIq

Naveen Francis