Naveen,
Thank You VERY VERY much for that information. I seriously didn't know that.
Just a pointer:

* To view Google Maps/Google Earth with a lyer for all Commons Related
Images:
http://toolserver.org/~para/GeoCommons/GeoCommons-simple.kml

* To view OpenStreetMaps with the same layers:
http://toolserver.org/~kolossos/openlayers/commons-on-osm.php?

* For those who use Google Earth, and want to get Coordinates from it,
Edit -> Copy View Location OR Press Control + Shift + C on your keyboard,
Copy-Paste the Coordinates on the GeoLocator, http://bit.ly/GeoLocWiki

--Regards, Srikanth Ramakrishnan