On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 23:25, Akshay Agarwal <akshay.leadin...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I was wondering if we could organize a meetup for us, four GSoC students &
> Wikimedia India community so that we get a real sense of bonding & we
> newbies can learn a lot of things from the community!

Why dont you guys hang out at #wikimedia-in on freenode whenever online. As
of now its kind of dead with only yannf and bernard_x logging in. If you 4
guys join in, many more might also hang out. This is also a request to
community members to join in IRC when they are free and IRC is not just for
monthly open office with programs!

> -Akshay Agarwal
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Yuvi Panda <yuvipa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks everyone :)
>>
>> Special Thanks to Srikanth Lakshmanan and Arun Ganesh for pulling me
>> into Wikipedia related stuff :)

Thanks for coming in, community needs lot many enthusiast folks like you.

Regards
Srikanth.L
http://srik.me