Hi All

(cross-posting pan-india; apologies if you get this more than once.)

A few of you have reached out and suggested modifications / corrections in the
postings.  I've made these.  Thank you for your inputs.

Please see the revised ones :

Wiki
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/RFP/Consultant,_Participation_-_India_Programs
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/RFP/Consultant,_Indic_Initiatives_-_India_Programs