Hi Tinu,

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 7:23 AM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucher...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Good job , chapter folks.
> With lots of enthusiasm and interest for Wikimedia/ Wikimedia in India, I
> am sure we may easily beat ( in a friendly way) the  biggest chapter -
> Wikimedia German/Deutschland with 1100+ members, very soon.

Thanks for your appreciation of the Chapter's initiative  and proposing  a
target for membership.

Yesterday I participated in the Pune meetup and shared the update from
chapter and launched the membership drive. I am happy to report we received
24 application forms in the event itself. I request all the co-oridnators of
the community meetups/outreach events across India to create awareness about
chapter membership,   distribute copies of membership applications and  help
in enrolling members quickly.

Cheers
Arjuna Rao Chavala